}

BACK TO SYLLABUS

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

PENDING CLAIM FOR SSS RETIREMENT PAY BENEFITS



Mario R. Sibucao
Branch Operations    
SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM


SUBJECT :  PENDING CLAIM FOR SSS RETIREMENT PAY BENEFITS


Dear Mr. Mario Sibucao:

May I most respectfully inform  you that since February 28, 2016 as our last e-mail communication shown on the figure below,  I suspended processing my SSS retirement benefit claim.













Figure 1. BUENSUCESO/SIBUCAO LAST E-MAIL  COMMUNICATIONS

My reasons for suspending my claim over SSS retirement pay benefit to a later date are as follows:

1.  Although I am in dire need of financial support, as normally be sourced from the SSS, I restrain myself for claiming today those mentioned benefits for fear that the Supreme Court justices en banc, malevolent as they are to my cause,  as I experienced and continuously experiencing on the manner they are treating me, may think of all legal impediments to protect the interest of Shell as they have been doing since GR-183273 and AC-10084 reached their court for adjudication.  I have a feeling that they  might rule on technicality that if ever  I processed my claim now,  for 24 or 25 years of service aligned with the termination of my employment,  this act of mine would have the effect that I am conforming with the findings of the court and therefore, would warrant no farther action on part of the court as my action might be assumed by them to be in  conformance with it.  I wanted to reiterate in unequivocal terms I am not conforming with those decisions pertaining to GR-183273 and AC-10084 as they(decisions) are against the law and violative of the Philippine constitution.

2.  It is my firm conviction that odds will be in my favor as soon as Mayor Duterte holds office as president of the Philippines.  And having that said, I strongly believe that as an employee terminated illegally has the right to  reinstatement to his former post  without loss on wages, from February 2003 to September 2015  without loss of seniority, rights and privileges.  This means that my  additional SSS prescribed premiums will then be paid and SSS retirement benefits therefore, will be computed  based on the first day of employment with Shell, May 30, 1978 until September 2015,  in addition to my earlier 2 year employment from another company.

Let copy of this e-mail be provided to the following recipients as I wished that they be informed of these action and causes of action in relation to my case against Shell, et al:

John Donovan <john@shellnews.net>
,
rosebuens@gmail.com,
Mosses Buensuceso <mosses@alumni.nus.edu.sg>,
mimikyut <mimikyut@yahoo.com>,
Aaron Buensuceso <aaronbuensuceso@gmail.com>,
veronica buensuceso <vcbuensuceso@gmail.com>,
Mia Buensuceso <miriambuens@gmail.com>
pio@sc.judiciary.gov.ph
,
pio_feedback@sc.judiciary.gov.ph,
pio_invitations@sc.judiciary.gov.ph,
pio_personnel@sc.judiciary.gov.ph,
pio_questions@sc.judiciary.gov.ph,

Chief Justice Ma. Lourdes P. A. Sereno

Justice Antonio T. Carpio
Justice Presbitero J. Velasco Jr.
Justice Teresita J. Leonardo-De Castro
Justice Arturo D. Brion
Justice Diosdado M. Peralta
Justice Lucas P. Bersamin
Justice Mariano P. Del Castillo
Justice Martin S. Villarama (RETIRED)
Justice Jose P. Perez
Justice Jose C. Mendoza
Justice Bienvenido S. Reyes
Justice Estela M. Perlas-Bernabe
Justice Marvic Mario Victor F. Leonen
Justice Francis H. Jardeleza
Justice Alfredo Benjamin Caguioa
Eduard.Geus@shell.com,
ecmanibogjr@accralaw.com,
jcleong@accralaw.com,
accra@accralaw.com

The People of the Philippines as this matter as far as I believe is imbued with public interest.

May I most cordially request : Please acknowledge receipt of this e-mail.


Sincerely,

Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;